1.0 WIZZ AIR CLUJ-NAPOCA VIRTUAL MARATHON 2020
8 November, 0:00 – 15 November, 23:59 , Romanian time.
The location can be chosen by each participant.
42.2 km | 21.1 km | 10 km | 7 km | 4 km
Registration opens on September 15.
Registrations can be made only online, on https://virtual.runnersclub.ro as follows:
- The first step required is to register on the platform https://virtual.runnersclub.ro
- After creating the account, you need to log in to the platform
- In the control panel, access the Wizz Air Cluj-Napoca Virtual Marathon event and click on the Register button
- Select the desired event from those available in the list
- Choose the payment method: online or offline
- If you choose to pay online, you will be directed to a payment processor. After payment, you will receive a registration confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org and a payment confirmation email from the payment processor.
- If you select the offline payment option, you must enter the required bank details into the application. The confirmation of the registration will take place within 2-3 working days, after receiving the payment confirmation from our bank.
Online payments can be made until November 12, 2020. Offline payments are made until November 10, 2020. After these dates, invalid registrations will be canceled. Registration closes on November 12.
There is no limit to the number of people who can attend the event.
The start will be taken at any time between November 8 and November 15, as long as the deadline for sending the results is met, at 23:59, on November 15.
The route will be chosen by each participant.
Contest number: download from the application
- Luanvi backpack
- Vaxicum bandana
- Garmin bandana
- Vaxicum anti-inflammatory gel
- Access to rankings and reports
- Automatic data import from Strava or Garmin
- Finisher’s diploma: downloadable from the application.
Medal: received only if the competition distance where the participant is registered is completed.
The medals will be delivered within a maximum of one month from the event.
Participation fee: it is 79 lei regardless of the event and it is paid online or by bank transfer.
Account Association C.S. Runners Club / Unicredit Bank IBAN RO 51 BACX 0000 0009 0988 2000
Tax refund: The tax is refunded until November 10, 2020 (minus 20 lei). After this date, the tax is no longer refundable. Also, the fee is not refundable if the participant has registered at least one run during the event.
Transfer to another person: Transfer to another person is not accepted.
Transfer between events: The transfer between events is made until the beginning of the event, November 8, 2020.
The following prizes will be offered:
A Garmin Forerunner 45 watch
Two pairs of Mizuno running shoes (one for men and one for women)
Two kits with Isostar hydration products
Prizes will be awarded by drawing lots from the finalists of the event. The draw will take place on November 20, and the winners will be announced on the Facebook page and on the Runners Club website.
Asociatia Runners Club is authorized to use and reproduce any material containing images of participants in the event.
1. What is Wizz Air Cluj-Napoca Virtual Marathon?
Wizz Air Cluj-Napoca Virtual Marathon is a virtual running challenge where you are required to run distances within the event: 42.2 km, 21.1 km, 10 km and 4 km. The purpose of the event is to motivate and unite the community of runners as the organization of mass events is currently restricted.
2. When do registrations end?
Registrations end on the 12th of November.
3. What is the minimum age allowed?
Participants in Wizz Air Cluj-Napoca Virtual Marathon – IndividualALL Running Series must be at least 16 years old on November 8, 2020. Registration of participants aged between 16 and 18 is done by filling in and sending the registration form by parents or guardians of the minor child, as specified in points 2.13, 2.14 and 2.15 of the Regulation.
4. How do I log in to my account?
All participants must be registered users on the website https://virtual.runnersclub.ro/ to participate in the event. After creating the account, it is necessary to log in to the platform. From the control panel, access the Wizz Air Cluj-Napoca Virtual Marathon event and click on the Register button, where you select the desired event from those available in the list.
5. How can I qualify for the medal?
Only participants who reach the distance they have registered for will receive the medal.
6. Can I be disqualified?
The event organizer can reject any run that has suspicious GPS data (unrealistic high pace, such as pace below 3 min / km at any time during the run, etc.)
The organizer of the event has the right to make the decision to disqualify a participant if they consider they have used any external help in covering the distance (such as using a vehicle) or cheated in any way.
7. When will I receive the medal?
Medals will be delivered within a maximum of one month from the event.
8. Who receives a diploma?
The diploma will be available for download at the end of the event for all participants who have run the distance they registered for.
9. What is the minimum distance to run?
All participants must cover at least the distance which they registered for. Participants in the 42.2 km event must cover at least 42.2 km, those in the 21.1 km must cover at least 21.1 km, those in the 10 km must cover at least 10 km, and participants in the race of 4 km must cover at least 4 km.
10. What mobile apps can be used as proofs of my activity?
You can use any mobile fitness app that provides the following details about your activity as publicly visible data that other participants should be able to see.
– date and time of the activity
– distance in km
– duration of the activity
– pace of activity
– activity map
Your fitness app should also be able to share all of the above information in the form of a public activity link or URL that anyone can click to open and view those details.
Some of the supported applications include Strava, Garmin Connect, Runkeeper, Endomondo, MapMyRun, MapMyRide.
Some applications do not support the sharing of public activity data in the form of a link, and are therefore not supported. Examples of such applications are Nike Run Club, Runtastic, Apple Health, Fitbit, Amazfit.
However, some such applications support exporting activity data to other applications such as Strava, in which case you will need to set up such an export and then send the exported Strava data.
11. How can I record and send activity data?
AUTOMAT, inainte de inceperea alergarii prin conectarea contului STRAVA sau GARMIN
- Loghează-te în contul tău de pe https://virtual.runnersclub.ro/
- Dă click pe iconița de profil (în dreapta sus)
- Ți se va deschide un meniu unde găsești tab-ul Setări, pe care trebuie să dai click
- În noul ecran care se deschide, dă click pe tab-ul Aplicații conectate
- Bifează căsuța unde scrie Strava sau Garmin (daca ai cont Garmin) și urmează pașii solicitați
- Datele de activitate se actualizează în interval de cca o ora de la finalul activității.
- Loghează-te în contul tău de pe https://virtual.runnersclub.ro/
- Dă click pe tab-ul Activitate (în dreapta sus)
- Ți se va deschide ecranul de mai jos, unde trebuie să introduci manual următoarele date: Titlu (puteți trece numele probei de concurs), Data activității & Ora startului, Distanța (km)*, Durata activității*, Link-ul activității*.
Activitatea trebuie să fie publică, alfel aplicația nu poate prelua datele.
Trebuie să vă asigurați că toate linkurile dvs. de activitate sunt publice, astfel încât alți participanți la eveniment și administratorul de eveniment să poată vizualiza și verifica datele de activitate. Înscrierile manuale : Activitățile fără nicio dovadă de date, care nu sunt înregistrate folosind o aplicație mobilă sau dispozitiv GPS sunt permise, dar nu vor fi luate în considerare pentru niciun clasament de evenimente, rapoarte sau clasamente. Funcționarea aplicațiilor de utilizat: Pentru a fi eligibili pentru clasament, rapoarte și clasamente, participanții trebuie să alerge folosind o aplicație GPS acceptată sau un ceas GPS. Nu toate aplicațiile oferă o legătură de activitate publică și, prin urmare, nu pot fi utilizate dacă este cazul. Unele dintre aplicațiile noastre recomandate sunt: Strava, Runkeeper, Endomondo, MapMyRun, Garmin Connect, TomTom Sports . Importul automat de date: acceptăm importul automat al datelor aplicației dvs. dacă ați conectat contul dvs. Runners Club cu contul Strava din secțiunea Aplicații conectate de pe site-ul web. Dacă nu utilizați aplicația Strava, multe aplicații, ceasuri GPS și site-uri web permit exportarea activității înregistrate către Strava, lucru pe care îl puteți lua în considerare dacă nu doriți să trimiteți manual datele fiecărei activitati. Combinarea activităților GPS: Nu este permisă combinarea mai multor activități folosind instrumente online.